View Single Post
Old 25 January 2020, 04:33 AM   #1
Swaye
"TRF" Member

Watch: What I am wearing.
My first FP Journe!

My collection has changed more in the last 18 months than in the 10 years before it combined. I decided I really wanted to chase a few grail pieces and consolidate into pieces I have always wanted. The last leg of that was FP Journe. I got it today. I first saw the Havana on Hodinkee a couple of years ago, and I fell in love with it immediately. At that time I was not ever thinking I would add pieces at that level to my modest collection, but you know how this hobby goes. So, with this years decision to consolidate to a smaller more focused and cohesive collection, I really got serious about a Journe.

I kept looking for anything else in the Journe collection I would possibly like more. I never found anything. Sure, I'd love a Resonance if I could afford it, but for where I want to be, and my love of brown dials, nothing sang to me like the Havana. Had my choice of with or without moon phase, and platinum or RG. I went with the RG and Lune because at the end of the day this configuration just spoke to me the most. I will be getting a dark blue strap to put this on for more casual times. A bit of whimsy.

I love this thing. And I think it fits in well with my new smaller, but better, collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FPJ_1.jpg (101.5 KB, 468 views)
File Type: jpg FPJ_2.jpg (108.4 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg FPJ_3.jpg (87.4 KB, 469 views)
File Type: jpg 1_24_2020.jpg (98.4 KB, 469 views)
Swaye is offline   Reply With Quote