View Single Post
Old 14 February 2020, 10:07 PM   #161
micasol
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Daytona
And if you read all you could see that all build are on original 116520 base and even if I received many demands to build those using rep base I never did it and will not do it.

But however doesn’t change nothing, your only point of view is so reduce to the fact that dial/bezel/case back not original!!!

Just to be clear those I sold at the exception of one were with the stock crystal not the engraved one, all I sold were as skeleton Daytona and not as Rolex Daytona, and finally owners know perfectly what they have bought.

Am I here to sell them? Certainly not, just share what I have done. Am I member on RWI? Yes I am, could like this made differences between the rep movement and the original one and improved my skills with those rep base movements even if finally I have used my own original Daytona, and members on RWI are not monkeys, Have I something to hide? Nope nothing, and for sure couldn’t sell any rep because I know too much differences between the original one!!
Did I build skeleton using rep bases? Nope, will I? Nope even if I could and even if it make me earning money, I have too much respect for my work and don’t want destroy it by building those on rep base.

At least thanks for your appreciation of my build, and I thank you for your comments about the trademark, like told are not sold with this crystal. And if you wants asked me something else, please feel free.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk