View Single Post
Old 7 June 2006, 04:31 PM   #8
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurnau
I went to an AD, and they will only replace with the same band as per serial number. Mine came with an oyster bracelet, on the catalog of Rolex's watch gallery they show my watch with a jubilee bracelet. I always wanted a 2 toned bracelet but because the hands are silver/white gold I didnt need 2 toned because It might cheese out the watch. However I am curious why mine came with an oyster band when it was supposed to come with a jubilee bracelet. Do AD's do sneaky things with Rolex watches? Also my rolex box had Cellini II on it rather than datejust.

A diferent dealer told me that Rolex never lets you order a bracelet other than the exact one it had.
Thurnau,

You must bear in mind that the Rolex catalogue has its limitations. They can only advertise so many models and that's it. Just 'cause one model is displayed with a Jubilee that doesn't mean it will not be available on Oyster bracelet too.

Your AD is bullshitting about the bracelet. You are the customer and can order any damn bracelet you please.

As to how your Rolex box had Cellini II on it....now that's a mystery!!

JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!