View Single Post
Old 23 December 2017, 04:02 PM   #1
Bisquitlips
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: YM Deep Space
Innovativing Journaling Pen Case - Great Product!

I just purchased my second one of these and have to give a shout out to Innovative Journaling for their work.

These are expensive but well worth the expense if you have pens that you want to carry in multiples and what them to be safe. Rarely you will find that they have a sell on their leather products and that is the time to purchase them, but again it is rare that this happens.

I have one in the Taos Whiskey leather and one in the Bomber Jacket.

The quality of their workmanship and especially their design makes them very desirable when it comes to protecting your expensive fountain pens. And the chenille lining is very thick and offers another soft layer to keep any leather rub on the finials of your pens.

One of the best things about it is that it will carry 5 large pens SAFELY (no real chance of scratching on dinging each other and you still have room for a pocket size Moleskine journal or any pocket journal. You can also remove all the pens by pushing out the 5 pen slip and removing them by pushing them out of their place by pushing from the bottom. So even if you put the pens in their groove clip and all it is easy to remove them.

You can also leave the entire pen slip out and then you have what Innovative Journaling calls their Accessory pouch which will then hold things like a journal, check book, and mobile phone along with a pen or two.

Taos Whiskey

Removable Pen Sleeve

Bomber Flight Jacket

Great Design

Check them out.

innovativejournaling.com- Caution Please see Posts below!!!!
Oris TT1 Pro Diver Regulator 43MM

Last edited by Lol-x; 28 December 2017 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Updated information see posts below.....
Bisquitlips is offline   Reply With Quote