View Single Post
Old 27 October 2020, 02:19 AM   #27
jsukey
"TRF" Member

Watch: Yacht-Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkman2727 View Post
well some people don't want talk about price of Rolli for a reason!
I called them about 2months ago about getting service for my explorer 2. Mike quoted "$500 to polish the case, $200to polish the bezel, bc the bezel needs extra work,$700 to service the moment" the total cost is $1400 not including parts replacement.
I ended up to go back to RSC Bh, for a total of $750, not just got my watch back with a Rolex service warranty card.
I explained the reason I didn't want to just throw out a price. I paid well under what you say you were quoted. Not saying I don't believe you. My YM was done at the beginning of this year. That price included a complete service, bezel, case, and bracelet polish, as well as some laser welding to one of the lugs due to a dent. My bracelet was also completely disassembled and rebuilt with new pins to correct the stretch. I believe you get what you pay for. I've heard a lot of bad things about how Dallas RSC has treated people in the past. That was the biggest deciding factor that I had in going with Rolliworks. Mike had a really fast turn-around time as well, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. As long as you are happy at the end of the day...that's all that matters.
jsukey is offline   Reply With Quote