View Single Post
Old 25 June 2012, 05:22 AM   #18
neonrider
"TRF" Member

Swissandluxury.com stole my name and address and are using it at Whois

Swissandluxury.com are criminals. They have stolen my name and address and are using it as their domain registration data at Whois. Basically they are doing business on my name and address, but below are their real names and bank accounts as proof of the identity theft and the scam.

I placed an "order" on www.swissandluxury.com (they do not provide any of their phone, street address, mailing address or even a telephone on that website, so I asked them for their address where to send a check or a money order. Here's what they replied revealing info on the potential owner of this SCAM, that uses my name and my address as the Whois record for their fraudulent business:

Dear (my name),
Thank you for your recent online purchase with Swiss&Luxury.com!

The only payment method accepted for international orders is bank wire transfer. International check clearing can take from 4 - 6 weeks.
Even though it's easy to issue a check, it may not be easy for the recipient to cash the check. That's why we don't accept the checks from international orders.

I hope for your understanding!

The following is the wire transfer information for payment of your invoice.

Lloyds TSB Bank
1 Legg St, Essex CM1 1JS, United Kingdom
Company address: 6 Valiant Way, London E6 5XN, United Kingdom

Account number: 22861068
Sort code: 30-99-64

IBAN: GB52LOYD30996422861068
BIC: LOYDGB21169

Account name: Robert Pyc

Total amount in USD currency: 2,425.00

Once the payment has been arranged, please send us a confirmation e-mail.

You may fax or e-mail a bank transaction receipt so we may better identify receipt of the funds, our fax number is 800-930-6527.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Chris Franklyn
+44 20 8816 8955

> What address should I send the cashier's check to?

> Re: order# 5078-9277-0838
> $2425.00
neonrider is offline   Reply With Quote