View Single Post
Old 4 January 2012, 03:31 AM   #32
Paladin
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
Good to hear that there is a viable option out there if needed. As stated new bracelets can be rather expensive.
Michael is a VERY viable option. I sent a second bracelet out to him a week ago via FedEx which cut the outbid transport time by almost twelve days versus using USPS.

He sent me an email yesterday, two days after receiving my bracelet, stating the following;

Hi there:

Just went to the post office and picked up your band.  I have already put it in the queue and normally takes 8-10 weeks. But since we are limited in manpower there might be some delays if there is a tricky project in between, please be a little patient.

I shall email you once it is ready, and payment via paypal shall be requested then.

I have no problem with this minimal level of communication and happy with the service and the value offered. I just spent $2450 to buy a NEW TT 18k/SS oyster bracelet from my local Rolex AD for my 16753. Fortunately, I have a long standing relationship with them and they offered me a $300 discount on the purchase without my having to ask.

All the old ladies who need hand holding, please keep your stretched bracelets safe and sound in your possession so as not to clutter up the backlog of Mr. Young.