View Single Post
Old 5 September 2020, 05:55 PM   #19
Woody
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hub6152 View Post
How about a 1675 that I purchased from a different source but had traced back to them (because my source had used some of their photos to advertise it) that had a later sapphire type bezel insert that was super glued on to the bezel that simply would not rotate because of that. I guess that just slipped through as the occasional unlucky ones just do because they surely couldn’t have checked it at all.
This could have been done after HQ Milton sold the watch.....this is just pure conjecture on your part

Back to the original post in this thread, not sure quite how including in the advert a high-definition picture of the case with the case back removed could be construed as an attempt to misdescribe the watch for sale..... My understanding (although I have never purchased a watch from them) is that HQ Milton have a good reputation that they have built up over many years of hard work. Seems a shame for the OP to go out of their way to damage that reputation......particularly as it would appear that he/she has not actually purchased a watch from them.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote