View Single Post
Old 20 April 2018, 02:36 PM   #1
dualcarb
"TRF" Member

Watch: Lover
I am a simple man

I am a simple man, with simple taste. I would consider my watches boring at most, as most of them have a black dial. While I have white dial watches, these are in my rotation the most.

The 116610LN. Simple watch that goes with everything in my very small wardrobe.

The 116710LN, while very similar to my sub date has just that touch of bling and has a very useful GMT function for when I have to be away from home due to work.

The ever classic Speedy pro which is light and sporty and a great casual watch.

The splash of colour that I need comes from this cheeky piece. The evergreen and lovely Milgauss GV.

The PAM 1312 was an impulse buy which I have not regretted. It’s size is just borderline for me. But it’s not as chunky once it’s on the wrist. I love the slimmer case, lugs and the blued second hands.

And lastly...everyone needs a Seiko. What better Seiko to represent its diver series than the mighty MarineMaster 300? It’s heavier than the PAM due to the thick case and steel bracelet. But it’s a Seiko classic.

So there you have it gents. The six simple watches that I wear the most. Some might say they are boring, and I do think so too, but I wouldn’t have it any other way...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dualcarb is offline   Reply With Quote