Old 14 January 2021, 11:09 PM   #16
Goose 104
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126622
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieselguhr View Post
Killer photography goose!

Brief review and to the point.

Just to point out, I am pretty sure the only thing “in house” is the alarm module and the adaptive mechanisms used to incorporate it onto the ETA 2892. I love the idea of the watch but I think Tudor could do much better. However, they spend all their resources on the Black Bay line instead.
Thanks so much - I do enjoy the photography and I'm lining up a review of the YM40 for Scottish Watches soon.

You are right about the alarm module (I explained that in the full review but not in the summary on this thread) I agree it doesn't constitute in house but I think it was a sign of their appetite to move in that direction. I also agree the watch could be improved (more in the what would I change section on Scottish Watches).

Also my video review is also now out here:
https://youtu.be/sLyHkhZS7mk

This is my first ever YouTube watch video and was done fairly rapidly at the request of SW so please forgive the basic edits and all the hesitation etc. I hope to improve the more I do them.