View Single Post
Old 26 August 2019, 05:21 AM   #11
Filmprolv.com
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16014,2531.80
Symbols

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
It was initially imported into France from Switzerland when it was new. From the factory to the AD.

They don't do this anymore though.

The watch is a e serial number (91’) service crystal with lec which tells me it was serviced after 2001 right? Also the clasp is stamped s8 which I think is 1994 with the French hallmarks. Also the sapphire crystal has anti glare on cyclops which has changed over the years according to some threads on here and through my research. I’m wondering if it was possibly serviced in France. The watch was either fully polished and serviced fairly recently as it was absolutely flawless and the case was looks 100% perfect like it was never touched. No sign of aftermarket polish or anything like that. I really like to know the history of things I own. And I am highly interested in Rolex hallmarks and markings. I don’t see any hallmarks on the case itself probably because it’s a two tone. I don’t know. Thanks for all the help. It also has the engraving OR on the opposite gold link closest to end links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Filmprolv.com is offline   Reply With Quote