View Single Post
Old 15 October 2021, 12:48 PM   #69
samuel019
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Me go broke!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunylw View Post
Clearly not a “company”. Nobody in the business is going to charge a restocking fee. You guys are a complete joke. Your shipping fee is maybe $100 fully insured, and your “watchmaker” is going to take 5 min to look at the movement.

You didn’t do anything above and beyond, you quite literally did the absolute least you could do. Sold watch, shipped watch. Now, you get a thread about your hodge podge of a business and everyone gets to see it when they search your company name. Probably would have been easier to just not be a pile of garbage and fully refund someone when you clearly have no idea what you’re doing. Unworn is unworn, and unworn doesn’t have shop wear like you alleged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!!

$1000!!! O P paid for shipping. Plus I’m sure you have a case opener, if you even bothered

You skimmed him for $1000 plain and simple. What you should’ve done if you weren’t gonna do a full refund is just sourced him another 214270. I’ve had a somewhat similar situation with one of our trusted sellers here, lume plot on the dial, and the seller gave me a different watch. Plus he sent me a paid label.

You sir got greedy and did ALL the wrong things and now this thread will live forever on the net. It’s still not too late. Do the right thing and salvage this. A happy outcome might offset this terrible look you’ve created