View Single Post
Old 22 February 2023, 02:08 PM   #1
southtexas
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Rolex 16613 sunburst BLUE sub ca 1994 (W serial) $10,890

Hello up for sale is a Rolex 16613 Submariner circa 1994 (W serial). All engravings between lugs are clean and crisp.

Bracelet has 9 full links (3 screws), still tight with max stretch shown in pics.

Crystal has a very slight scuff on 1 o’clock edge…I can’t even see it, but I can feel it if I run my fingernail directly over it.

Service history is unknown, but it winds and runs fine. The bracelet could use a polish, but I didn’t do it because it’ll just get new scuffs.

Sunburst dial (Tritium) is a beautiful, deep Royal blue. Tritium hands.

This watch has been worn and is priced accordingly at $10,890 shipped USA priority insured. International shipping with your label. Wire transfer please. I will ship immediately upon cleared funds.

USA BUYERS- You can return watch within 3 days of receipt at your risk and expense if you’re not happy with it. I’ll refund your money upon my receipt of the watch in the exact condition in which it was sent to you.
INT’L Buyers- all sales are final.

Thanks for looking. I can be reached here via PM or email: ccrolex at hotmail . Com

For fastest response, please call/text/WhatsApp +1-361-813-51sevenseven

I have bought and sold many watches and rare parts here on TRF, VRF, OF and eBay for 10 years. As always, if you’d like more photos or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards
Robby

Follow me on Instagram @ccrolex
southtexas is offline   Reply With Quote