Thread: New Pepsi
View Single Post
Old 6 October 2018, 08:35 PM   #25
blah114
Banned

Watch: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by romelo View Post
I'm on a waiting list for the BLRO and ready to pounce... however, given that I have a BLNR and No Date Sub C, I don't think I could justify keeping all three... Do you think I should go with GMT x 2 or be ready to depart with the Batman....?
Unless finances are an issue, I’d keep everything. The Batman is beautiful , but of the three , no date sub is what I’d sell, if anything. The Batman really is more pronounced in color than the Pepsi. I like the Pepsi because of the jubilee bracelet, smaller lugs. I think you’ll regret selling any of them. I believe they’ll on,y increase in value also, so if you sell the Batman in 2025 vs now, you’ll make more profit. Time is on your side so I’d keep them all. If you take a vacation, you might want the simplicity of the sub, or the Batman bezel in blue... the Pepsi is the best offering from Rolex for me. I don’t see paying above retail for it, but it’s still a beautiful piece. The challenge is... so are the Batman and sub. I’d wait to sell the Batman because the prices will increase, if you even do sell it. Maybe you’ll not wear it, but you can store it, come back to its enjoy it. I personally prefer the Batman blue bezel over the blue of the Pepsi. But what I love about the Pepsi is its understated elegance, fit on wrist ... and its vintage look and feel. Keep all three,I say, then wait for value to appreciate,
blah114 is offline   Reply With Quote