View Single Post
Old 28 March 2021, 10:22 PM   #17
Goin2drt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
Hey y’all! I’m moving to Louisville soon, and just getting into watches. Looking at purchasing a Tudor (BB32), Omega (Speedmaster 3861 SS), and two Rolexes (OP31 and DJ36) in the next year or two. I’ll probably be interested in one of the tougher to find Rolexes at some point.

Any recommendations on an AD to focus my spend on? It looks like Richter and Phillips is the closest that offers all 3 brands, but not sure if the extra distance is justified just to get my Omega spend at the same AD.
Sorry I cannot help. I stopped in a couple Rolex AD's in Louisville (It think there are only two). They didn't have any good inventory and the 2 people I talked to asking about some SS watches, bluesy, CHNR both started with the "we have really great customers that have spent 100's (yes 100's) of thousands so they get the very few that come in."

I left. I wouldn't be that person that buys 100's of thousands of stuff even if it was all hard to get SS models. They clearly don't want or need my small dollars.
Goin2drt is offline   Reply With Quote