View Single Post
Old 15 January 2020, 05:06 AM   #5657
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by mic6 View Post
Principal forum rule: You post a fake, you get banned. Rest is philosophy.

BTW the guy posts fake Pams (I have spotted at least two) on paneristi.com as well, I hope he gets banned there too.
A rule is a rule, I am generally the first to support having and following rules.

However, at least once a month on the Rolex section, some one posts a watch and says “so and so” might buy this watch, or did buy the watch or was given the watch from a relative, etc. and I’d like to know if it’s fake?

Probably half the time it’s fake.

Everyone says it’s fake, the thread eventually gets locked, and the OP is NOT banned.

So in this case, you change a couple words around to say “I already bought this watch”, someone else says it’s fake, bam, you’re banned.

It just doesn’t seem like it adds up. But again, very possible there’s more to the story and history of the member. I didn’t know him and wasn’t familiar with his collection and history here.

I suppose it’d be a nice courtesy to the rest of us to know if this guy was as just made an example of zero tolerance, or if there was more to the story. I don’t see how I could end up with a fake watch and not know about it, but it’s definitely not impossible. I guess I’d like to know if TRF is a place to rely on for support, or at least if showing a picture once will 100% lead to my banishment.
Chadridv is offline   Reply With Quote