View Single Post
Old 14 April 2018, 08:34 AM   #833
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcorliss View Post
More disturbing news regarding the black market in CA. Criminals will always cut corners at the expense of making a buck. Yet another reason for legalization, regulation, and the impending crack down on illicit black market thugs.

http://420intel.com/articles/2018/04...arijuana-grows
That's what I was referring to earlier. The company I work for cleans up the infrastructure and chemicals from these sites (small part of our business), but they don't have us sample the soils and determine if the soil needs remediation. They use excess fertilizers and insecticides to boost production so they can get in/out with as few of site visits as possible to avoid drawing attention. We generally have to hike in an hour or more carrying our gear and then use a helicopter to lift the waste out.
Current Collection: Rolex 116710BLNR & 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Heuer Heritage Autavia; Nomos Club Sport Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & Superocean 44; Seiko Black Monster; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote