Thread: Incoming Nomos!
View Single Post
Old 31 March 2017, 08:24 AM   #12
ILuvSubs
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFi View Post
Great looking watch. Congratulations!
Thank you! It's back on the wrist today. I was worried that the dial would be too dark and legibility may be an issue, but it hasn't proved an issue to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widows Son View Post
I'm saving my pennies for a Ludwig. Your watch is sharp!!!
Thanks! Good luck! You won't regret it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Enjoy that beauty. I was a relatively early buyer of a NOMOS and have been thinking about getting a second. The problem is that they make so many lovely and fairly priced watches that I cannot actually decide on one. That one is pretty cool though.
Thank you Good on you for being an early adopter, before we all jumped on the bandwagon

I think your problem has been compounded since Baselworld with the additional new Ahoi and Club models

Looks like there will also be no date Metro manual wind 38 mm models (without the power reserve) in both steel case back and sapphire case back (see the Toppers Jewellers YouTube Baselword 2017 video at "robattopper" - no affiliation). The steel back Metro 38 looks to be the same as the Hodinkee Metro limited edition (except it doesn't have the chronometer certification).

Next on my list is the Ahoi neomatik in Signalblau - the 36 mm should look good with the longer lugs on the Ahoi and I think the blue dial might be more "Smurf" than the 116619LB!! Hard to judge until I see it in real life in natural light.
ILuvSubs is offline   Reply With Quote