View Single Post
Old 22 December 2011, 01:22 AM   #15
Paladin
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azguy View Post
Wow, that's really fair
Yup... And yet some people expect concierge service at that price. I have worked with a lot of custom artisans and craftsmen over the years....they are focused on their work more than " running the business". I also think that there is a different way of doing business in china for small businesses than here in the united states.

In my e mail notifying him of my prompt payment, I asked him if he was taking additional work vis a vie some other TRF postings recently. This was his response; " Sure, for returning cutovers I am taking orders, just that some customers are pain to the butt for timing."

This guy is like my gunsmith ( one of the best who does all the work out on the west coast for USN SEAL sniper teams) and my Japanese sword polisher (aguably the finest polisher outside of Japan). They are into their work and the mundane aspects of running a business seems almost beyond them. If you as a customer do not like their work flow/schedule etc... They will tell you that you should take your business elsewhere. They are so good at what they do and have more work than they can handle they just dont need headache customers.

So many of these whiners are so afraid that Mr. Young is trying to rip off their worn out bracelets to what end....corner the market on used worn out Rolex bracelets? The world is full of them!!!!!