View Single Post
Old 4 September 2019, 09:13 PM   #411
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexpatek363 View Post
Can I question the OP's use of the word "imminent"? Four months on, and it's still just smoke and mirrors.

If extraterrestrials were to visit Earth at some point in the future, we would not have the opportunity to discuss anything. They'd slaughter us before we knew anything about it.
You can question anything, that's what this thread is for, it's all good. We just keep it friendly while we discuss.

I'm not sure if you took the time to read my links, they go into detail on "disclosure".

Starting with Semantics...…………..

Extraterrestrial is defined as "a hypothetical or fictional being from outer space". It is not clear that what the U.S. Navy has documented is "Extraterrestrial".

There seems to be an Intelligent Non-Human Phenomena with highly developed technology. Possibly originating on Earth or another dimension, before mankind.

Exactly what is smoke and mirrors? The Navy Pilots accounts of visual, radar, and IR imagery of sophisticated aircraft?

TTSA's Given Navy video footage and being used as a conduit for this information?

The U.S. Navy's patent of Anti-Gravity Aircraft technology citing Hal Puthoff's work?

Because they believed there was a Phenomena, John Glenn, Harry Reid and others in congress started the Pentagon program AATIP. They were supported by the evidence that Luis Alazondo was able to gather.

There is now in custody of TTSA and Bigelow Aerospace manufactured metal alloys that are of non-human technology.

Congress is currently holding meetings on this Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

None of the above is disputed by any government official or agency.

Congress is currently holding meetings on this Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.

From my perspective, disclosure of a Military/Government recognized (UAP)Phenomena is not Immanent, it already occurred. Taxpayer money is used to study it, Congress is discussing it, the Navy has changed policy because of it, and there is unique physical metal evidence from a UAP.

I consider it disclosed, but not believed/accepted by the majority.

If you can be more specific on what is smoke and mirrors, I can go into more detail. Thanks, John

P.S. On occasion, the Phenomena does harm humans and even kill them.
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote