View Single Post
Old 3 March 2016, 11:03 AM   #106
tanzer208
"TRF" Member

Watch: tudor sub 94010
tudor submariner 94010

Hello all members

I am the proud owner of a 94010 snowflake serial # 947xxx with all square markers,,
it was a gift from a friend whose husband passed away a few years back
it was lying in a box for the past 25 years.
I proceeded calling Rolex Canada in Toronto to find out if i could get it serviced locally here in Montreal ,, they directed me to Chateau D Ivoire downtown ,, Unfortunately i cant show any pictures as it is out for service ,,I will get it back in one months time ,, after giving them the ok to proceed with the cleaning and other repairs including changing the tube and a couple of worn gears in the same axis ,, also they told me that they were going to install a missing part on the bezel insert i suspect it to be the missing pearl !!
My question is ,,, should i get this pearl installed or leave it as is as i am positive it will not be the same color as the nice coffee tint on the dial and needles , also can any one give me info on the rarity of this specific model and serial ie the year of mfg ,,i suspect it is a 1979 from what i have read over the net ,, but not sure at all ,, also the bracelet is not the one listed for this tudor 93150 with 580 end pieces if my memory serves me right
Any info would be well appreciated

I will post pictures as soon as i get it back
Thank you
tanzer208 is offline   Reply With Quote