View Single Post
Old 24 October 2016, 02:00 AM   #46
Winnie Bloo
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing the GBP fall.
Ok, as an ex pat from the UK who unfortunately receives his monthly pension in, what used to be the old GBP......here is what has happened to me.

I hope this puts a few prices in perspective, and the gray dealers that probably have to source in the E.U.

When I purchased one in Vienna during November 2015 the exchange rate I was debited by Lloyd's was £1 = €1.4183......Great price!!

When I purchased during June of this year the exchange rate debited by Lloyd's was £1 to €1.283

Therefore my SD4K was already a little bit more expensive than the UK, but I have a super relationship with my AD in Vienna and hopefully this has now lead to......

My Daytona, due anytime now is. €11350 ...now at today's rate of €1.1247 it will cost me in my GBP £10,091.28....NOW THAT IS GONNA BE HARD.

If I was in the U.K. at this present moment in time.....I would definitely be searching for my next Rolex.

Get out there folks and get the one you want .......before the price goes up.

Damn, I would like a white Milgauss,........but can't get over....Mmm, perhaps a couple of phone calls are needed? But the Daytona IS coming......

Last edited by Winnie Bloo; 24 October 2016 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: iPad corrective spelling....NOT
Winnie Bloo is offline   Reply With Quote