View Single Post
Old 3 October 2017, 09:41 PM   #19
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBlueFish View Post
I just picked up a NIB Rolex Submariner 116610ln from the local AD on this past Thursday. I'm a little concerned that I have some problems with my watches movement and wanted to ask if anyone with more knowledge on this subject could help me.

I have an inexpensive No. 1000 timegrapher and when I put the Sub on I get the following graph. The bottom line of the graph has a lot of off beats or jitters. Honestly I don't know the correct terminology to describe what is happening, and I'm not really sure what the cause is.

That said I put my Seiko SKX007 on their and took a picture of that, just to illustrate that it's not the microphone or machine. I consistently get these types of graphs with this new Rolex and I get a nice clean graph with my Seiko.

What could be the cause, should I be concerned, and how should I proceed?

Was the test done on a full manual wind with a mainspring at max power-reserve.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is online now   Reply With Quote