View Single Post
Old 24 July 2007, 05:35 PM   #38
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaopa View Post
Nice review, JJ... I was especially interested in your suggestion on sizing the bracelet. I took my Exp II to my local small town jeweler when it came. I have knnow the repairman at this shop for several years now and think he is very skilled. Anyway, when I took him my Exp II he said it was very important to have the clasp flat on the back of my wrist and to do that he suggested the 5 link arrangement you suggested! He sized me to have 5 links on the 6 o'clock side and 7 on the twelve o'clock side. My Exp II fits my wrist perfectly and, as you say, is a very comfortable watch to wear. Thanks again for you review! Cheers, Bill P.
Thanks, Bill....yes, with the Oysterlock bracelet, one should have a maximum of only FIVE links on the '6' side - no more. The remainder of the links can go on the '12' side for a good fit.

Cheers - JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote