View Single Post
Old 27 March 2020, 03:20 AM   #1
merchandiser
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Breitling Navitimer 125th Anniversary 18K Rose Gold

Hi All,

I’m selling an 18K rose gold 125th Anniversary Breitling Navitimer chronograph, here are the details:

Dial: Mint condition silver dial with rose gold accents.

Case: Near mint condition 43 mm rose gold case. Excellent condition original Breitling alligator strap with 18K rose gold buckle.

Movement: Automatic Breitling calibre 26B in good operating condition with all functions working properly.

Other: The watch comes with inner & outer boxes and manual.

The Deal: My price is $9,250 with overnight shipping from Fedex and third-party insurance from Parcel Pro. Reasonable offers and trades are always welcome. I will accept payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% with buyer references. You get a 3 day inspection period and may return the watch for any reason. You'll receive a full refund minus shipping and insurance costs. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415.323.3938, via email at info@sectordial.com or on Instagram @merchandisersf. Complete ads and more information for this watch and others can be found at sectordial.com. Face to face transactions in a secure location in the Union Square neighborhood of San Francisco are possible by appointment. Happy to provide references as needed.

merchandiser is offline   Reply With Quote