View Single Post
Old 19 October 2011, 09:38 AM   #101
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Hi guys, just to clarify about this list, it was conceived more as a great resource for newbies like myself starting out in this hobby to be able to source vintages from tried and tested sources. Also the list is in no particular order, sellers with green stars popup on top of the list when forumers here state their happy vintage purchases from sellers on the list on a first recommmended first in the list basis and is entirely independent and based on forumers input here of their purchases, not based on the recommendations of any sellers/dealers or individual forumers.
The green star rating is more to do with happy vintage purchases at least two forumers have made from sellers on the list and a double layer of authenticity is added by the "Purchase reference list" below that, which allows you to see a listing of buyers who have kindly agreed to be part of the list, so that you can search up their threads so that you can see pictures of the quality of watches they have purchased or read up about their purchase experiences. As always and as have mentioned in bold notes in the list, conducting your own due diligence by posting pictures and asking questions on the forums to confirm originality of watches "before" making a purchase is a must on all purchases and shouldn't be done blindly, irrespective of who the sellers are or how highly recommended they come.

Last thing I remember, I was Running outta sight
I had to find the passage back,To the place I was before.
’Relax,’ said this Rolex place,We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave!
cruvon is offline   Reply With Quote