View Single Post
Old 17 November 2019, 07:46 AM   #15
scoot4nat
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbreeden View Post
A watch was serviced. It had to be re serviced a year later. The watch was 100% scratched on the back of the lugs by the watchmaker, a second person was charged 850 and told day of pick up cash only, informed his never serviced AD purchased watch had non genuine parts. And I am supposed to leave my original review when all that has happened since?

I have a great meal, leave a great review, go back a year later and get a bad meal but decided to look past, then some contacts me and says hey I saw you left a great review of this restaurant and when I went I had a pretty bad experience. I think I would also take down or revise my original review because it is talking about an experience that I no longer receive when I go. I can’t remove the thread, if this bothers you guys so much and want to contact admin to remove completely I am fine with that, I just don’t want my name representing a company I no longer have confidence in.

I thought this was a community that try’s to help other members, after my last experience earlier this year and someone else’s last week I would feel guilty if someone else had a bad experience because I left great review that can be searched regardless of how old

Earlier you said you couldn’t prove the scratches were the fault of the watchmaker yet here you claim that it was 100% his fault. Furthermore the pictures you’ve posted look typically like scratches picked up from general wear and handling.

Finally, I find it a bit bizarre that you feel the need to represent someone else’s opinion on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scoot4nat is offline   Reply With Quote