View Single Post
Old 27 June 2020, 10:00 AM   #6
GGGMT
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 79010sg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs692 View Post
Hello TRF,

I'm a first-time Rolex buyer and am looking for a memento to celebrate graduating medical school. I'm looking for a DJ 36 reference 116234 on jubilee bracelet with silver stick dial, but after looking at my local boutiques here in Seattle, WA and realizing they don't have pre-owned models and wouldn't play the discount game, I'm looking to acquire it online. I attempted to find one on the trusted boutiques here on TRF, but have yet to see what I want. I did come across this one on Chrono24 being sold by Quality Diamonds in San Diego, CA.

The seller is asking for fair market value and has good reviews on Chrono24 and Yelp, but I'm terrified as a first-time buyer and can't be too careful. In order to hopefully avoid getting burned, I'm calling on you all to see if a) anyone can comment on the trustworthiness of this seller and/or b) if anything in the pictures jumps out at you regarding its authenticity. I need to be able to buy the seller before I move forward in any way with this purchase. In my novice eyes, it looks like a good option, but any advice you all could provide would be greatly appreciated!

First of all — HUGE congrats on med school!! That’s amazing.

Second of all — great job doing due diligence.

Third of all — find this beautiful but common watch and many more from one of the great sellers here on TRF. Forget C24 and a seller who’s Annoyed at your questions. You’re a doctor! Get with one of the great sellers here and save the heartburn of turning you’re celebration into a maybe nightmare.

Good luck doc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GGGMT is offline   Reply With Quote