View Single Post
Old 26 July 2019, 06:11 AM   #3
Vicious49
"TRF" Member

I thought it strange that they couldn't provide a tracking number so I called Fed. He explained it is against Parcel Post policy for the to provide tracking numbers. I thought it strange, but sure. It will be here tomorrow and they are trustworthy since they are a dealer so it should be fine.

I was notified by the front desk at work my watch had arrived Wednesday afternoon at 2:14 pm CST. I went down and picked it up. Opened it up, everything looked great. I set the time and the alarm. The alarm didn't go off. I downloaded a manual for the watch to make sure I was doing it correctly. I called Fed within an hour or receiving the watch and notified him it's not working. He had me try a few things and agreed that something was off. He wanted me to send it back for repair. I inquired about a refund since it's DOA but he said it's clearly stated they do not provide refunds. He wanted me to ship it back to the address it came from. I said 'shouldn't you provide a label for this'? He wanted me to pay $15 for the label. I said that didn't make sense as it's DOA. He agreed and sent me a return label for free.

Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:54 PM
To: Farhan xxx
Subject: JLC

Label attached

How to package your watch:

1. Grab two new, sturdy boxes, one smaller that will fit inside the larger. You must double box your watch and use new boxes. This is a requirement to insure your watch.

2. Pack your watch, original watch box and accessories into the smaller box and seal the box.

3. Tape the “INNER BOX LABEL ONLY” label to the outside of the smaller box now containing your watch, watch box and accessories. Do this before you take the box to the UPS Store.

4. Pack the sealed smaller box into the larger box with bubble wrap and seal the larger box.

5. Tape the pre-addressed label to the larger, outermost box. Do not put anything on the box that would indicate that there is a watch or high value item inside.

6. Use clear packing tape to tape the box shut.

7. Keep the UPS Drop off receipt.

Do not drop your package off at a drop box as insurance does not cover unstaffed drop-off facilities.