View Single Post
Old 26 July 2019, 01:19 PM   #21
Heff
"TRF" Member

Watch: Speedmaster Pro
Horrible experience with DelRayWatch - buyer beware!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
I think you misread it again. I asked what are my options. They didn't tell me which ones they found and at what price. Once I made Fed aware that I was not the only one who thought their return policy was confusing, he was so furious and longer wanted to work with me. There is 1 thing you don't realize is that I am a man of my word, no matter what. If I said I would buy something I would. So you may want to reassess who was not cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious49 View Post
I called Fed Friday morning July 12th and notified I had shipped the package out during lunch the previous day so it should be there Monday. He said he had inquired with DavidSW who was unwilling to sell him the JLC at dealer cost but he could get me a good deal on the Cartier Santos. I said great, send me the information when you have it so I can look at the options.
That to me says that they told you they found you a Cartier. They obtained it for you before you took the refund.

I am done responding to you, as it seems that you aren’t open to hearing the opinions of others if they don’t align with yours. I agree his return policy isn’t ideal, but don’t think how you handled the possible exchange/refund properly either.

Good luck either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk