View Single Post
Old 18 January 2016, 06:39 PM   #15
Old Expat Beast
TRF Moderator & 2024 Patron

Watch: SEIKO
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukerottman View Post
Luke Rottman here. I would like to address this issue with a few points. Robert Maron NEVER sold you [Jim] anything, ever. And Robert was never part of our deal nor did he ever own this watch! I sold you this 6202 off of MY wrist over seven months ago. I NEVER made any "guarantee" concerning the dial whatsoever. If I did, I would know. Not to mention, if this dial is refinished, and I guaranteed it was original, I would've reversed the transaction long ago. I NEVER agreed to buy back this watch if you were "unhappy." And you took over seven months to realize you were "unhappy"? That's a first!!! I was kind enough to offer you trades on the 6202, yet you didn't take a liking to any watches in my inventory. Okay. Then I was willing to issue you a full refund! However, you weren't disposed towards sending me the watch. I have tried my best to resolve this matter favorably (for you!), and you're out here on the forum badmouthing Robert Maron, a reputable dealer who has had no involvement in our deal, and me...when I was just trying to help!
The OP hasn't bad-mouthed RM at all, he simply said "The watch was purchased from Luke Rottman / Robert Maron and Appraised by Robert Maron of LA."

Did the watch come with appraisal paperwork from RM?
Old Expat Beast is offline   Reply With Quote