View Single Post
Old 20 July 2016, 01:16 AM   #1
AU_911tt
⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATEJUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

FSOT: Rolex Explorer II 216570 Polar 42mm - Boxes & Papers

For Sale - Rolex Explorer II 216570 Polar

This Rolex Explorer II is in very good shape. It has some light wear. It comes with the boxes and warranty card. It was purchased in August of 2013. It has been inspected and authenticated.

The case is in good shape with a few light nicks/swirls. There is a ding on the top of one lug and a few minor marks on the top of others.

The bracelet is in great shape as well with only some very light swirls. There are a some minor marks on the clasp.

The bezel is in good shape with some light scuffs.

The sapphire, hands, and dial are free from defects.

The watch comes with 11 links plus the easy link. It should fit close to a 7.5" wrist.

The watch is keeping excellent time and functioning as it should.

Random Serial

Comes with:
Watch, boxes, warranty card, hang tag

Price - $5900 wired. Paypal plus 3% for established members

Overnight Fedex priority shipping included in price, fully insured with ParcelPro. Currently not shipping internationally.

Watch is in Nashville, Tennessee and face-to-face deals are welcomed.

I am a pre-owned dealer in Nashville Tennessee and do have some references on the forums - see Who's Who section.

You can see my inventory at Nashvillewatch.com.

You can reach me at 615-969-5066 with any questions.

I'm always a cash buyer for Rolex and other luxury brands!

I am an independent watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. All my watches comes from various dealers and other sources here in the US. All my items are guaranteed authentic and I will stand by their authenticity.

AU_911tt is offline   Reply With Quote