View Single Post
Old 17 March 2020, 12:17 PM   #2332
12Relojes
Banned

Watch: Rolex/PP/Sinn
Let me apologize for the tone. I have enormous respect for the courtesy and tone of TRF. My bad.

Coronavirus team presented 15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD program.

15 DAYS TO SLOW THE SPREAD

• Listen and follow the directions of your STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES
• IF YOU FEEL SICK, stay at home. Do not go to work. Contact a medical provider.
• IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE SICK, keep them at home. Do not send them to school. Contact your medical provider.
• IF SOMEONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS TESTED POSITIVE for the coronavirus, keep the entire household at home. Do not go to work. Do not go to school. Contact your medical provider
• IF YOU’RE AN OLDER PERSON, stay at home and away from other people.
• IF YOU ARE A PERSON WITH A SERIOUS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITION that can put you at increased risk (for example a condition that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system), stay home and away from other people.

These are all sensible recommendations and should be followed.

Despite all the self-congratulation and praise for public-private partnerships we do not have adequate testing.
• Our office does not have testing kits.

They didn’t mention mortality rates:
• Worldwide mortality is currently between 4-8%
o Of the cases that have run their full course, mortality is 8%. When you include diagnosed cases that have not reached the peak of illness, it drops to 3.9%
• USA mortality
o 4598 cases
o 86 deaths
o 1.9%
• World Health Organization estimates mortality at 3%.
• Comparison to other viral infections
o 3% Covid-19
o 9.6% SARS
o 34% MERS
o 0.02% Swine Flu
o <0.01% Seasonal Influenza

No one on the task force mentioned hospitalization rates.
• Gov. Cuomo reports a 17% hospitalization rate
• Angela Merkel estimates that 40-60% of Germans have been infected

Dr. Fauci said the task force did not give consideration to daycares in their analysis. This is a significant oversight. The next set of recommendations should include the closure of daycare facilities.