View Single Post
Old 9 January 2022, 10:20 PM   #1
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

TRF GTG @ TPA Feb 18th

The food will probably not be that great.

There's no wine list either.

Heck, you might not want to wear your timepiece to this event(!).

Or maybe you do want to wear that super amazing artistic expression in horology, and YES you can wear it of course.

-----------------

TWO PARTY SYSTEM

For this event there are, in fact, 'two' parties going on at the same time.

Party #1: A glorious GTG with wrist shots and the 'pile of timepieces' pics. Meet and chat with the great folks here on TRF, it'll be awesome! Drink and smoke up too. Enjoy!

Party #2: This is for 'more active' party participants. i suggest you DO NOT wear a fragile timepiece (G-Shock and the like are fine). Your skills will be tested as you have a great time! Who knows, you may feel like a kid again, as the 'toys' are more funner to play with. Skills, thrills, and excitement are guaranteed!!!

-----------

Yes my friends, and hater too, it's time we have a TRF GTG in Tampa. Come meet those you know and love here or TRF. This is a 'two-party' system. You can choose to hang out, wear that fancy timepiece and drink all my Macallan 21, JW Blue, Spiced Rum, Vodka... smoke cigars, and have a fun time meeting members from TRF.

AND / OR

Come to the event, but perhaps do not wear a super-duper fragile timepiece. It'll cost around $70 for the event (you pay them, not me) and space is strictly limited to about 20 ACTIVE players (play on playa). YES, you can still drink all my 21-year Macallan, JW Blue, Vodka, Spiced Rum... smoke cigars, and have a fun time meeting members from TRF.

------------

When: Friday, February 18th at 7pm

Where: In Tampa (FL)

Who: This event is open to those who currently have 50 posts or more here on TRF (or who have been members for a while / silent lurkers).

How To Attend: PM me here on TRF for details.

My Muse/wife and i look forward to everyone having a great TIME together in Tampa during February. As always, enjoy your time.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote