View Single Post
Old 5 October 2019, 11:04 AM   #1
cwieb
"TRF" Member

$11,750! Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Pepsi - F No Holes - Unpolished Case - COMPLETE

Hello Forums

Selling a Rolex GMT Master II 16710N with Pepsi bezel. Watch is an F serial with no holes case and SEL bracelet, comes as a complete set. Watch is in excellent condition with light signs of use present. Case remains unpolished with chamfers present

Includes:
- Outer Box.
- Inner Box.
- Original Warranty Papers (U.S. AD).
- Corresponding Serial Hang-Tag.
- Chronometer Tag.
- Document Holder.
- Manuals.

I CONSIDER ALL ROLEX WATCH TRADES! Whether it is of more or less value, I would be glad to hear what you have in mind!

Shipping: Fully insured via Parcel Pro - Overnight AM delivery to any FedEx Office near you for pickup at your convenience. 2nd Day to residential/commercial addresses.

Returns: 3-Day Money Back Guarantee, less cost of shipping unless misrepresented.

I take a personal approach to all my sales! Please do not hesitate to get ahold of me on my cell by texting/ calling me at 651-728-2547. Calling or texting will be the fastest way of getting ahold of me, otherwise, a private message will do! Have plenty of references here on the forums as well as a great amount of feedback that can be seen in the "Who's Who" section.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VzZtSn.jpg (132.2 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg tuCR1A.jpg (132.9 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg Iws33C.jpg (127.0 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg OYDhn3.jpg (130.2 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg hr0aCJ.jpg (112.6 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg u0YHue.jpg (112.0 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg WdjqKt.jpg (104.9 KB, 378 views)
cwieb is offline   Reply With Quote