View Single Post
Old 18 February 2013, 08:51 PM   #7
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubertus View Post
Yep Peter, you are completely right. BUT most of us want to know every detail of the watch we have.

So I do understand the question but unfortunately we will probably never find out as Rolex just dont speak.
Cannot understand why do you ask every detail when say buy a washing machine or TV or any other mechanical devise when was made.And by knowing exactly when the case or movement was made will it make it last longer or work better.If you know Rolex as well as many on this forum you would know you was buying one of the finest long lasting mechanical movement on this planet.Surely that's enough to have the confidence in any Rolex watch no matter the serial or movement number otherwise why buy a Rolex unless like some they just wear a brand..

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote