View Single Post
Old 5 October 2020, 02:19 AM   #36
Sprezzatura!,
Banned

Is the datejust 36mm to small ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobruX View Post
I have a 6.7 wrist.

I recently tried a 36 white dial and a 41 rhodium dial.

I'm still unsure. But I think both of them would work out. As many here said before, it's a matter of getting accostumized. No matter where we go, there are giant watches everywhere. We tend then to normalize it. Hence, it could feel strange nowadays wearing a 36 mm watch for the first time.

But I'm inclining towards the 36. It feels very comfortable and slim. Its a very low profile piece. Besides, it's also classic/timeless. I think I would get used to this size very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How on earth could you possibly go with the DJ41, based on those photos? The 41mm looks huge on you, and you have very slender wrists by the look of it.

Do you wear trousers that are a few inches too wide because others wear larger sizes?

Do you wear larger shoes than you need, because you prefer to know you’re wearing large footwear?

What’s important is what looks good on your wrist. A DJ41 on someone else’s wrist might look like what the DJ36 looks like in your wrist. It’s all relative.

The DJ36 is as big as you’d want on you’re wrist by the looks of it. Looks good.
Sprezzatura!, is offline   Reply With Quote