View Single Post
Old 15 March 2018, 10:48 AM   #8544
Trulli
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex368 View Post
I didn´t say you´re lying, neither did I say your watch is a fake.

I simply don´t believe the story that you convinced Patek S.A. to give you a custom dark date wheel because you told them you´re not gonna buy the watch if they won´t. Countless other people are waiting for this reference - even with the standard date wheel.

I´ve been to PP invite only events and they´re doing everything there but not take customer requests for watch modifications.

Earlier in this thread Stephen asked you for proof and if your papers state that this modification has been carried out by PP, you didn´t answer the question so far.
If you do not believe in what I'm saying, does not that imply I'm lying? oh well, it does´t matter.

"they´re doing everything there but not take customer requests for watch modifications". Sorry, but you're wrong.
They appreciate customer opinions and that was how the discussion started. She understood my point of view and felt it was worth to discuss at home. She did not promised any thing, she only said she would investigate the matter.
As I wrote earlier, discussions lasted for about two years and and I think everyone understands that the conversation was longer than my short post in this thread.

There is nothing in my certificate that state that I have a black date wheel, nor that I got a white date wheel. But I do have a receipt somewhere. If I remember correctly, it was not specified, only something about service/repair or maybe spare part? I have to check if I can find it.

Just to be clear. My 5711 is not custom, it's my date wheel that's custom. The watch is a 5711 with white date wheel but exchanged for a black at PP. I don´t have the white date wheel in my possession, it is stored at PP. I been told that they want to avoid spare parts on the gray market. I can send the watch to PP at any time and get the date wheel exchanged to white.

The black date wheel is a 100% genuine PP. I would never use a aftermarket product and do that even exist? I do not care if someone doubts my story. I have a 5711 as I always wanted it.

My intention was to to share an unusual watch and thought it would be appreciated.

A close up

Trulli is offline   Reply With Quote