View Single Post
Old 29 October 2021, 12:42 PM   #17
AG_Watches
"TRF" Member

Watch: 26331ST/116710BLNR
Hello Everyone!

Sorry I have fallen behind on planning an event.

I appreciate everyones feedback and looks like the consensus is quarterly meetings to begin with

I’m proposing a first get together in late January once we are past the holidays.

I’m going to start searching for a venue and will be pursuing 3 routes and then we can pick the most viable option that provides some peace or mind from a security perspective so people can feel comfortable bringing whatever pieces they may wish.
I’m going to shoot some emails out over the weekend and will post an update when I have some options to pick from.

For now if I could get some tentative yes/no’s for if the second half of January works for the group. This will help greatly in venue selection and what parts of the metroplex we first meet in.

The first event will likely take place in Fort Worth or Southlake. I’m open to Dallas etc for the first meeting if the consensus is Dallas, but will be shooting for Fort Worth/Southlake at this current moment in time.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hearing from you all!
AG_Watches is offline   Reply With Quote