View Single Post
Old 31 January 2020, 11:38 PM   #139
imgook
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116500LN White
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooniewant View Post
I’ve conversed with him a number of times. I have also tried to source a watch for an associate of his, however it was shipped to another buyer before the funds were cleared in Geneva and there wasn’t another piece arriving for months. These things do happen through suppliers. The money was returned to the buyer.

This is a fascinating thread and it doesn’t look good for Chris. I joined AWBSS very early in the piece and can confirm the absolutely ridiculous level of monitoring, like they bred this whole crew of kooks who would die to pay anything for a steel Rolex. Any hint of negativity was squashed and the user banned instantly which I always found utterly pathetic. People have a right to share their opinion and it was frustrating to watch a handful of overzealous and power tripping moderators wield there block button.

I’ve openly voiced my distaste for the group online and this story definitely needs to be told to the wider audience. Fortunately, I have the platform to do it. I’m going to reach out to Chris and ask him what has occurred, let him explain. Then I’ll write an article. If you’ve got mates in Australia who have also been scammed, I’d love a PM.
If you're serious about exposing him, PM me. I'll forward you all the information I have and contacts of the people that have contacted me but don't want to go public yet.
PS. Doesn't seem like you've read the WhatsApp chat logs yet.