View Single Post
Old 22 August 2019, 01:18 AM   #396
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed117 View Post
So what's the consensus here?

Aliens exist and are actively visiting earth? Or that's what they want us to start believing?

I genuinely want to get through this entire thread.

I would honestly love to hear. Easy to joke around and laugh about all that "the truth is out there" stuff, but at least this is interesting.

On a more personal note, I'd love for an extraterrestrial species to visit earth and wipe us out.
Consensus from my point of view is this:

Brilliant people have been studying this Phenomena for decades, some of these brilliant people have been studying it as consultants for the DOD. Hal Puthoff is one example.

Many of these brilliant people have a consensus.(1) Intelligent Phenomena wants humans to believe it comes from another planet(it most likely doesn't).

(2) Intelligent Phenomena is a manipulator and most likely not friendly to mankind. Intelligent Phenomena is a trickster.

(3) Black Triangles are exotic technological aircraft that the CIA has been flying for decades. Now the Navy has publicly patented this technology and TTSA is looking at privatizing it for the Public Sector. The Intelligent Phenomena has given man exotic materials, these may have been used to construct the Black Triangle Aircraft.

(4) DOD has wanted the public to laugh of UFO's for 40+ years, Now DOD, Congressmen, High Ranking Officials want you to believe they do and have existed.

(5) This is all a huge paradigm change that most people cant handle, hence the slow release of information and TTSA telling you the "facts" through seemingly fictitious books and stories.

(6) A couple years from now, things will be very different on many levels.

This is more than interesting, it is World changing. The biggest story in 2000+ years.
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote