View Single Post
Old 27 August 2016, 08:23 PM   #35
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsta View Post
My AD is Ben bridge they are offering a free watch winder for October promotion purchases this is my first Rolex and first luxury watch (it will be the deep sea black dial most likely) my question is do watch winders help keep the time more accurate or will simply wearing it achieve that. I work month on month and may not be able to wear it as much as I would like .
Its quite possible it will be a tiny bit less accurate on one of these machines as most are just repetitive back throe on the same plain and axis.While tested at the COSC they are tested in 5 different positions to mimic what goes on the finest winder in the world called wrists.But if you must use the machine always fully manual wind first before putting on the machine.And it would need around 650-750 bi-directional turns a day just to keep it ticking.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote