View Single Post
Old 27 December 2018, 07:52 PM   #2
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

In hindsight I cannot recommend Kirill as highly as I did 9 days ago. Within my 3 day inspection period I noted to Kirill that the bezel of my recent purchase was stiff to turn, Kirill stated this was due to dirt etc under the bezel due to it being a vintage watch. Given Kirills references I initially accepted his explaination. Later I found our the bezel retaining ring was causing the issue - it was broken due to an improper fitting of the bezel - I politely asked Kirill if he would provide a replacement part given I notified him of the issue during the inspection period. Kirill has ignored my messages and not replied.

This has soured my experience dealing with Kirill, if he feels he is within his rights to refuse to replace the broken part he supplied with the watch I would have appreciated a reply at the very least.

I have had fantastic experiences buying from other forum members but Kirill just seems like he's a bit too money focused rather than for the love of watches and customer satisfaction and I am unlikely to deal with him again unless this is resolved.
Kiwi1 is offline   Reply With Quote