View Single Post
Old 4 January 2019, 07:34 AM   #9
Kiwi1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krlyuzh View Post
Ok, first thing is first. I have asked you several times to contact me DIRECTLY by phone or my email. You never did and insisted on messaging me through here. Sometimes (a lot of the time) notifications do not come through via email that I have a new PM. You have to understand and realize how many people contact me per day with purchase inquiries and others.

Now, onto the "problem", since you wanted to make it public.

You messaged me on Christmas Eve, via PM at 1AM local time. I probably read the message the next morning when I woke up, but given it was Christmas Eve and my father-in-laws birthday, it slipped my mind to reply to your message. For that, I apologize. Again, I get 100's of emails, texts, etc a week with inquiries. You did not make any attempt to contact me directly (even though I have 3 HIGHLIGHTED ways to contact me in my listings: WhatsApp/phone, email address, Instagram). You did none of those and simply came on here to express your negativity, instead of actually trying to resolve something with me.

Last, but certainly not least, you are more than welcome to return the watch if you found a problem. The 3 day inspection is a generic term and I never told you it would be STRICTLY enforced. I do not have a bezel that I can send you. If you have one available to you locally, let's talk about me covering the cost of it.

Once again, you can contact me directly for most efficient for of communication if you need something resolved or you can continue posting stuff online which will not give you any resolution, just online drama. I am sending you a PM as well.
Thanks for your extremely rapid response to this thread Kirill. Not sure why it's taken you this long to respond to the multiple messages i have sent. furthermore your reply seems to admit fault but strangely also shows an attempt to shift blame onto me your customer.

If you hadn't sent me a damaged watch we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I fitted a spare ring from my parts box - that part runs at 160-190 euro on ebay currently - you are welcome to pay me for that part, I would consider that a fair conclusion and I promise to refrain from bringing up the damaged date disc too.
Kiwi1 is offline   Reply With Quote