Thread: Great forum...
View Single Post
Old 13 November 2010, 06:56 AM   #6
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101buffalo View Post
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and I would like to say hello to everybody. I am thinking about buying a ss datejust with a silver dial and roman numerals..I have in the past owned a sub and now along with some other watches(non rolex) own a platinum day/date with a glacier blue dial which by the way I am thinking about selling if anyone is interested..my question is I know it's personal preference but my feeling is that the datejust is just a great all around choice.. I live near the beach so I can wear it swimming I can wear it to work and wear it out with jeans..this the best all around Rolex is my train of thought about right or are there other choices I should be looking at...thanks for any insights..
First,let me welcome you TRF and it's many great members...Such a fine community here!

Now I'd like to point you to the rules of the forum which are posted at the top of the Sub Section boards.Please read!!

I have highlighted a brief section of your post that is not allowed here on the boards. Here is a quote from the rules pertaining to this.

(ii) THE OFFERING OF (OR INFERENCE TO) ANY WATCH OR ARTICLE FOR SALE IN ANY POST, SIGNATURE OR OTHERWISE OUTSIDE THE FOR SALE OR TRADE SECTION. ADMIN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE SUCH OFFERINGS AND WILL ISSUE A WARNING ACCOMPANIED BY INFRACTION POINTS.

Anyone here even thinking about a transaction with such a new member should be aware of a high level of risk!

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
sleddog is offline   Reply With Quote