Watch: them for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinmd View Post
............with the 44mm pushers and closed case back:

1. It will be $28K (U.S. dollars)
2. Will NOT be a limited edition piece
3. Closed case back-- as most already know

My concern/confusion is the following:
Why does this watch having the F.Piguet movement from the ROC as opposed to the 3126 with the open case from all other ROOC? Does the closed case back offer better anti-magnetic protection, and they want this ROO to be a bit more rugged??
When will the new chrono movement make its way into the ROC and ROO lines?

Since it's not limited run, I can see this watch taking a huge hit with this movement in place, once the new movement gets placed in ROC and ROO.

I'm trying to decide on the 38mm ROC and this watch -- each of course provides a very different look.

BTW-- the 38mm chrono will have the same sized bracelet as the 15450, which I was disappointed to hear (as opposed to the wider bracelet from the 15202)

I really like this watch-- the blue dial and grey sub dials look amazing from the pics I was sent from Switzerland. But........... I'm worried about this watch taking a huge beating on the secondary market once the new line comes out with the new movements.
As much as I love AP, this seems like a bit of a money grab by them to price it at $28k with a movement that is on its way out.
Here's my hands-on review. Pricing is $26,800 USD.

https://www.watchcollectinglifestyle...42-mm-offshore

Instagram @watchcollectinglifestyle

Submarino is offline   Reply With Quote