View Single Post
Old 25 July 2020, 05:59 PM   #1
GreatCircle
"TRF" Member

Refreshing Ocean , Superocean !

Started my watch hobby with a superocean roughly 20 years ago. Soon switched to Rolex and lost my passion for Breitling like many other people the last decade.

I think Mr Kern is doing some great things with refreshing updates of classic model lines like the Superocean or complete new models like for example the Premier.

Immediately when I first saw these models in an AD window i knew needed to have one. They are so fresh and vivid, just love the bold raised numerals. Seriously considered orange and yellow version as well but decided to stay safe and went for the white. Can we call this one the new "Great White" in watch land ?

Also consider the fact it's a rather unusual experience to visit a Breitling AD/boutique.
Wow, you can compare all the colours live actually in stock !
How crazy is that ?!

Showed to you by a rather friendly instead of arrogant bored SA and even a nice cup of coffee and a nice discount as a bonus. Yes people, it seems truly amazing but under these circumstances you can still appreciate a new watch !!

The SA had a sense of humor and stated I needed to buy a rosegold navitimer first before I had the right to buy this one, we both laughed out oud...

daylight lumeshot !

GreatCircle is offline   Reply With Quote