View Single Post
Old 1 September 2018, 02:17 AM   #43
vivicorsi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik asher View Post
This shows your complete lack of experience with the brand, quite frankly...anyone who knows Panerai knows you can’t rely on their customer service responses from a virtual response. Ask the same question again and you will get a different response from a different rep. That rep may not have even known the references you were referring to! Ask them if the 233 was retired in the T series. I did and got an affirmative response. Guess what? There is a 233 U.

Sorry you can’t rely on your source, unfortunately. I am relying on a long time Risti who has three green dials—a 736, 911, and a 382. But if it makes you feel any better, I followed up by asking my source at Panerai who confirmed that the 736 and 911 have the same dial colour.
Well this is an official statement from Panerai not from a Panerai salesperson. By the way the picture above shows the 736 next to the 911 now you must be colorblind not to see the difference. but if it makes you feel any better, you are free to forward the message of you panerai source ;) for everyone to see.

and by the way you can search the forums, there is a person who also has both and clearly posted that the colors are different. maybe if i have time i try to find this post. but fact is the colors are different wheter you like it or not.
vivicorsi is offline   Reply With Quote