View Single Post
Old 16 August 2008, 03:25 PM   #23
imt2000
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetuk View Post
That may be the case but its hardly noticable unless you look hard. I did not even notice that until you pointed out. For me, its about comfort. If I spend thousands of dollars on a watch, I'd rather have it feel comfortable on my wrist. I do not have the luxury of wearing the watch right out of the box... so I gotta do what feels right for me. We are talking about removing a permanent link, so its aways going to be imperfection whether its uneven steps or a change of slope or whatever the case may be. In my book, the RSC did a great job of hiding the uneven steps. Yeah, it may be obvious to us....WISs.... but its good enough for me.
I think the RSC did a great job too. I'm procastinating on the permanent link removal as I think the step will bug me. Now with the step polished away .... hmm.... it looks much bettter ..... I'm one step closer to removing the permanent link. When I decide to have it done, i'll want it to be done like what has been done to yours.

By the way, what's your wrist size? do you have a wrist shot? After wearing my gmt on strap, I find that the gmt on bracelet is visually bigger than the gmt on strap. the gmt on strap is just about the right size for my wrist of 5.9" or maybe i'm too used to the gmt on strap now....
imt2000 is offline   Reply With Quote