View Single Post
Old 17 March 2020, 10:02 PM   #2370
joeychitwood
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolexes & Tudors
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
I’m beginning to wonder if I had it back in February and didn’t even know it. I traveled to S.L.P. MX from Jan 28-31 through DFW. This was right at the early onset of reporting of the outbreak over seas. It caught my attention enough to consider not going but I went anyways. By the following Tuesday upon my return I was feeling tired but went to work through Wednesday but went home early. I stayed home Thursday through the weekend, hit the the typical “flu” like symptoms with a fever but never any shortness of breath etc. My oldest (10) was than sick about 5 days later, same thing laid up on the couch for 3-4 days with a fever but then kicked it. Very likely just the “flu” but now I’m wondering...
Last week, four of five members of my middle daughter’s family became ill. High fevers, body aches, headaches, cough, runny nose and malaise. They were found through lab testing to have Influenza B, which wasn’t covered by the flu shot. The two who got symptoms later were treated with Tamiflu and had a much more mild illness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetherolex View Post
Thank you. Maybe this time it will stay that way for the sake of the thread and not driving away helpful individuals. Dr. Chitwood and all the other educated realists here, I and the vast majority appreciate your input. Feel feel to ignore the badgering from anyone who has already decided what they want to hear. Please do not let that chill your involvement here. Please keep posting, your evaluations are essential in providing context to the scenario we are all dealing with as it progresses.

Thank you
Thank you for the kind words. Brett reached out to me privately, and we came to a mutual understanding and respect.